Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt
1254 University Ave (Richmond)
San Diego, CA 92103
- When you get a waffle cone ask for them to put a few mini chips in the bottom of it. That way your cone won't soak through before you're done.
- If you come here be very nice to Amanda because if you're not she will get meaner the a bulldog
- Funky place in the Hillcrest. Good stop when walking the area during the summer. Try the simply tart and make it up with the toppings. Hit & miss but who cares? It's frozen yogurt!
- I love all golden spoons because they usually have snickers bars as a topping
- Try the new Tigers Blood Flavor. So yummy!
- Horrible customer service. They were out of 4 flavors the last two times I went in. Never again
- The salted caramel is awesome.
- I <3 coconut! :)
- Pumpkin and Cake Batter are the best, but most flavors are pretty rad!
- Be sure to sign up for text specials.
- Graham Cracker is my new favorite flavor!
- Cake batter and sprinkles = delicious!
- Red Velvet... Nom nom and only 30 caps an oz!
- Wish the had vanilla malt all the time so I could swirl with the chocolate malt.
- Pumpkin is the best! Tell them to keep it all year long.