Goldberg's Bagel Company and Deli
Deli / Bodega, Bagels
1197 Peachtree St NE (14th Street)
Atlanta, GA 30361
- Their $1.99 bagel with egg to-go breakfast special is a good deal
- Soup and 1/2 salad for $7. Not bad...
- Good cheeseburger. I definitely enjoy it every single time. Fresh & hot off the grill. I prefer the onion rings over the basic fries.
- Rotisserie chicken sandwich is amazing.
- Get a bagel. I like mine toasted with cream cheese.
- best deli in all of atlanta. frequent diner card. sweet deal!
- How can a bagel shop not be open for breakfast? #fail
- Good Turkey Burger O rings were greasy tho
- Real authentic Jewish deli- the challah, matzah ball soup and matzah brei are delicious!
- Very poor and slow service. If you like that along with ghetto attitude .. you're going to love this place.
- Wow. Just raised their prices for asiago bagels by 60 cents. Why???
- This is the WORST Goldberg's! The employees were rude and they were out of most kinds of bagels at 10 in the morning. Go to west paces ferry Road for better bagels and services.
- Rotisserie chicken sandwich on a toasted bagel = the bomb