- I dare you to get Das Boot!
- Great place to go for good German lager. Go here often enough and the colorful locals will make for even better conversation. The wait and bar staff make it even better.
- Don't bring your kids during happy hour.
- What's better than German food? German food in the comfort of your own home. That's now a reality with www.bitesquad.com. Get $5 off your first delivery with coupon code "FOURSQUARE".
- Best soft pretzels in the Twin Cities! Nice beer selection as well.
- Love the gigantic pretzel... & the beers!
- The handmade apple strudel at the Glockenspiel will rock your world.
- Wiener Schnitzel and beef stroganoff
- The food here is great but the service can be slow if you don't go on a weekend. They have a decent selection of beer at the bar. Finish your meal with a cold drink of Apfel Korn.
- Go to Glockenspiel and start with a paulaner hefeweizen (hold the fruit) and then order the spargeltoast- Cheese, mushrooms, asparagus...yes please!
- Delicious food, great ambience
- Everything my god this place is awesome!!!!!
- Try one of Glockenpiels authentic Bavarian pretzels with that Bavarian beer. Sehr gut!
- Try the rueben balls as an appetizer.
- The food was great! Truly a German food experience. The atmosphere was great with the polka band. They even played the mountain alps horn.
- They have an event on Wednesday nights, but there's full menu service in the front bar area.
- The onion tart (a German quiche) was delicious!
- Awesome warm potato salad, red cabbage, top sirloin and hof brau!
- Das boot! And when you get out ask for the maibock!
- I recomend the Kostritzer! Yum