Glasgow Film Theatre
- West wheat beer is the probably the most amazing beer I've tasted in Glasgow
- The best thing about the GFT is that you can buy a beer and drink it while you watch the movie! :)
- Film quiz on the last Tuesday of every month. Teams of 4, 1.50 a ticket.
- The old lady has lost some her ambience since the loss of the downstairs cafe ... that said, cinema 2 remains my favourite cinematic experience and the staff are second to none...
- Nice place. Worth noting the bar does not stay open long after the start of some movies
- Great venue, with good screens and film selection. Home of the ever-growing, ever-improving Glasgow Film Festival and numerous other film festivals held through the year.
- Beautiful old art deco building and cosy cinema to boot. The main auditorium is pleasure to sit in. Overall the best place for art house and alternative films in Glasgow.
- Chairs are too small and there is no space between raws which make it hard to go to bathroom or to garb coffee
- Lovely staff, lovely building, and a great cinema experience!
- The best cinema in town, period. Great selection of old and new international films, events and late-night screenings. Show your support with a GFT CineCard.
- Where the great films are in lovely surroundings
- No more tap beers after the renovation - miss the wheat beer
- The bar is now upstairs and not a patch on the previous bar.
- Try WEST beer while your here, you'll never go back!
- Favourite place in Glasgow
- Is It Just Me?
- Best art house cinema in Scotland
- I would like to get together with like minded men who would like to do a 'ten' minute video/film about the information on drugs? anyone intrested