Off Netaji Shubhash Chandra Bose Road
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra 400 004
- Kapoor Punjabi Kulfi And Falooda..Der R many Stalls Wid D Same Name...But I Alwaz Prefer The Stall In The Corner Owned B A Lady..Myn All Tym Fav Malai Kulfi :D
- Must try sharmajee's pani puri
- Vendors hawk irresistible snacks to strolling families along this strip of sand. Look for pao bhaji, a mouth-tingling vegetable-and-potato stir-fry. More places to eat like a local: tandl.me/12ufz7c
- Do Try Pizza At Prem Sagar...It Taste Btr 4m Oda Pizza Stall Ova Here..
- Try the gola! It is to die for!
- Try sharma pav bhaji n gola. Punjabi rabri kulfi is a must. And at last don't forget to taste famous banarsi paan.. that will make ur day.
- Take a mat, eat some special food and enjoy the peace
- Try the milkmaid golas only if you have an extra sweet-tooth. If not, kala khatta gola rules
- Morning walks by the beach are fun
- Good old pizzas at New Yorkers or chhole at Cream Centre or juices at Sukh Sagar
- Found the beach in a lively state on a Saturday night.
- Nice place to relax whatever its day or night...
- Strawbery shake at bachelorr's close by!
- Famous for its chat
- The place which is always crowded and you get the world famous BOMBAY PAV BHAJI here. Do try the Ice Gola and also fall into the arms of the sea which was always there for the city..
- Golas....loved it
- Mumbai's....chillinggg beachhhhhhhh................. :)
- try the chat and gola - good past time!
- Dont go here on Sundays!
- Have a masala milk from anando, or falooda.. Must!