21935 Gingerbread St
Stayton, OR 97383
- Don't eat here it is too expensive and a total rip off. I ordered 2 shakes and one regular hamburger and one order of fries and it cost me $14.20. INSANE!
- Dont bother stopping! Its awful. Rude service, really bad food and over priced. But hey at least it took a long time to make! Never again
- Only get what they are named after.
- The ice cream is pretty good.
- The shakes are delicious. I've lived in Lyons my whole life and Gingerbread House is good if you are driving into the mountains. Highly recommend asking for the curly fries extra crispy!
- Fun place. Good shakes and super friendly staff. A tradition for almost every Oregonian who travels through.
- The blackberry-strawberry lemonade hits the spot after a few days in the wilderness.