Gillian's Wonderland Pier
Theme Park, Arcade
- Take a ride on the ferris wheel when it is lit up at night
- Go on the Bear Affair ride. It looks like a kiddie ride but if you turn the wheel fast enough it can achieve dangerous g forces. Not for the weak of stomach but so much fun
- I heard a kid drowned in the bumper boats. Kept trying to get to the surface, and BUMP, knocked back under. He's buried under the Mirror Maze.
- Check out Gillian's Wonderland Pier for some great Zamperla rides in Ocean City!
- Great mix of rides for my two year-old and five year-old. Plus, a few of the rides that are also down the boardwalk at Castaway Cove are a ticket cheaper here... good deal...
- Tailgate Tuesdays everything is 1/2 price!
- on Tuesdays and Thursdays, it's "2 ticket day"...so it's like half price!! Great deal and not crowded.
- The kids will sleep soundly tonight!
- The big wheel is really tall ... great views from top
- Well that's definitely not true (about bumper boats)
- Count on 5 tickets per person per ride - they go fast. But a good time for kids.
- Better than castaway cove. Tues/thurs is 2 tickets per ride.
- A good place for little kids. For adults it's nice to see once. Their haunted house is cute and much improved from last year. Atmosphere is much better than Wildwood where everyone acts like idiots.
- 1st Thursday in June all rides are 1 ticket!
- Great fun for the little ones.
- Best rides for little kids. Plus they're covered.
- On Father's Day, fathers ride free.
- Love Wonderland. Great tradition for all generations to enjoy
- Bring your own kid
- AWESOME WONDERFUL PLACE TO TAKE YOUR Little Kids or Grandkids! ALSO, great rides for teens! Kewl!