Giant Dipper Rollercoaster
- Need an abortion? Ride this coaster
- The 2,600 ft. long coaster was built in 1925 in less than two months. It closed in 1976. The "Save the Coaster Committee" had it designated a National Landmark in 1987 and it reopened in 1990.
- The best seat is the back, not the front
- A Kickass ride..I highly recommend to ride it over n over...do it!! Just sayin
- Great time if you want to experience shaken baby syndrome. My brain still hurts!
- totally worth the $6. better at night!
- Have some headache relief on-hand--this vintage coaster is a little jerky but a ton of fun!
- Don't go on it if you have eaten recently, bad idea...
- Don't stand up!
- Can't miss this SD landmark. Walk around the Dipper and take some good pics.
- The felling u get when ur going down
- It was amazing and the joy u can have fun on it so yea it was great
- Didn't find the coaster all that rough or thrilling. I'm a coaster counter though, and knocked another one off my list.
- Hurts your butt like no other but it's a fun rollercoaster to go on once in a while
- Ride in the front!
- A national landmark, it's the coaster is a fantastic picture spot just a block from Mission Beach.
- Originally the idea of John D. Spreckels, the original coaster was built by a crew of 100 to 150 people in two weeks
- Go at night, and if you can time it with sea world fireworks you are a god!
- Great classic coaster. A little jerky. Check out our podcast: Coaster Geeks on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and others.
- The oceanview!!! :)