George's Gyros and Pasta
205 N Country Club Dr (at W 2nd St)
Mesa, AZ 85201
- Perfect gyro. Great for take out!
- One of the best Gyro's in the East Valley!
- Gyros are great!
- I really like the gyros. My motorcycle club loves this place. Everything we've tried there is very good. And George is very accommodating!!!
- Everything is good here I love the lamb especially
- The female waitress is unfriendly. Hope the food is good.
- Wooo! Gyros! So tasty! Salads are great too.
- Unbelievably good gyros!!
- Great gyros. The platter is a great value! Quick friendly service!
- Gyros are awesome
- Great service and food!
- This is the best gyro in Mesa! Although the exterior and interior isn't too appealing the food is great
- Delicious. Call ahead and get the Greek salad with chicken. Or just get the chicken by itself.
- If you're here at lunch, watch out. You are going to wait at least 20 minutes, sometimes more.
- Be careful coming here some days on lunch, they're so understaffed its sad :( you could be waiting for up to 30mins to an hour for a pita. But It's really tasty!
- Great friendly place to eat. Try the gyro picado for something spicy. Try the chicken platter if you want to split with a friend.