George's in the Grove
$ $ $
- They always give 1 complimentary champagne :))
- The mussels here are grand. Highly recommend.
- Get the truffle fries!
- If you want great food, fun atmosphere and some excitement for a birthday celebration, go to George's in the Grove. Greeted with a glass of champagne - just for showing up! Vey cool!
- Do have the mussels and the lobster salad. Plenty to share with two. The mussels are fab and that hot bread to die for.
- Ah, George knows how to do it right. Decent menu, fun wine list and good music. Definitely the most entertaining birthday spot in town.
- Glass of champagne upon arrival? #win
- Free glass of champagne tonight!
- I've never seen so many Birthday celebrations in one night! Ask for it!
- Happy Birthday...ask for it
- Great spot for brunch! Love the eggs Benedict as well as the French Toast.
- It is usually excellent, but this last time, the mimosas were warm and the Norwegian eggs were cold. Service is always great, and prices are not out of range.
- Just regular food.
- If you're craving Steak Tartare. ..
- Georges Eric Farge's frenetic personality is familiar to anyone who has had the pleasure of dining at Le Bouchon du Grove, where he held court as chef, partner, and dining room trouvre.
- I recommend the honey glazed salmon.
- It was average. Staff was nice, if you want a free glass of champagne, it is the place to go. Otherwise, I would not go just for the food.
- Complimentary mimosa on weekends, sweet french toast, and coffee is the perfect start to a sunday.
- Not a very good experience. About a third of the menu was not available due to a lack of inventory. Beverages (wine, beer) were warm. Definitely not worth for the money.
- Have a seat, enjoy complimentary champagne. Great restaurant ! http://frenchdistrict.com/floride/adresse/george-restaurant-coconut-grove/