- Featured in LA Weekly's "30 Scoops in 30 Days"
- The Sorbetto's are delicious. Taste really creamy, yet dairy free!
- try the brazilian drip coffee. wins my vote for best coffee in the neighborhoud
- The affogato is a winner! Try the venezia on top and cioccolato picante at the bottom (it's actually really spicy!)
- Egg nog gelato ... rocks!
- Vanilla peanut is amazing
- Their coffee is amazing!
- Gelato is okay. Staff is rude.
- Blood orange and lemon basil. You're welcome.
- It' #Colombia not "Columbia"
- These guys grind their coffee beans for best flavor
- We havent even been in LA 24 hours, but we've been here 3 times already. In a word: awesome
- Cute but not the best cold brew.
- With a continually changing featured flavors, this place knows how to pack serious taste into a little bit of gelato. Enjoy your tasty treat with an espresso or a dulce de leche.
- If you love pumpkin, you must try their pumpkin gelato. It's really pumpkin-y and not overly sweet. Best pumpkin gelato in LA!
- Pistachio gelato for the win
- Get a scoop and sit outside, you may see famous people walk by.
- Banana + Cinnamon = WIN!