Gefionspringvandet (Gefion Fountain) (Gefionspringvandet)
- Copenhagens most spectacular fountain in beautiful surroundings near the old fortress, Kastellet
- A bit hidden from the other sights in the city, but worth visiting when strolling around the area
- 100x more impressive than the ever-popular Little Mermaid statue down the block. gushing fountains and incredible cravings!
- An impressive fountain with plenty of myth and stories. Unfortunately the municipality have turned the water pressure down
- The water goes out of the bull's nostrils giving the fountain soul. This fountain is awesome and a must see.
- Unbelievable... lovely...
- Its Gorgeous!
- There is apparently only in summer with water
- Spectacular. Make a wish, throw a foreign coin in the fountain and move on.
- Most epic fountain dedicated to ploughing, probably ever.
- Beautiful fountain lovely clear water
- Honestly, this fountain/sculpture is way mightier and cooler (and a lot less crowded) than the Little Mermaid, and just a stone's throw from there.
- I love this statue. Much more interesting then the little mermaid
- , ! !
- A very nice area for morning run. You can catch the sunrise here too!
- Nice fountain, worth to see.
- It's a magnificent fountain. The fountain represents the the creation of the island of Zealand. It's very close to the Little Mermaid statue. Don't miss it.
- Badass statue and love the Nordic mythology behind it all.