Garcia's Mexican Food
104 S Main St (btwn Peach St and China St)
Buda, TX 78610
- Great food and wonderful wait staff.
- BYOB until after October 2012... No one told me on here!!! Dang it!
- Really yummy horchata.
- Try the fried cheesecake ! Delicious !
- Fideo and Picadillo gorditas were legit! Napales were tender and delicious.
- I'm from Arizona and the popular mexican food places, like Garcias, are quite different from what I'm used to in the spice and flavor departments.
- All the food was great. Plates a little small. But very homey and food made with love.
- Am the food is good and inexpensive
- Awesome light crispy chips. I recommend the Beef Fajitas Plate sub brisket
- Great value and yummy food. They don't skimp on any meal hear. Love it for Sunday brunch.
- Tortillia Soup
- Yup always look for the plate of the week. Add them on Facebook to see it before you go, great value.
- I looove the combo plate. Lots of good stuff and a great value.
- Todo esta excellent
- All kinds of food