Galleria Park Hotel
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- Visit the rooftop outdoor garden terrace and walking track to relax. It's the only hotel in San Francisco that offers a secret garden.
- Free wine for happy hour. They treated us well here!
- Take the elevator to 3rd. Make a left and exit through the first door on your left onto the sun deck.
- A gem in a great location, loved the outdoor garden (3rd floor) reminded me of a mini High Line. Pop around the corner to Cafe Claude for authentic French cuisine.
- Nice room, good staff, great location. We never made it but apparently free beer and wine is served up every evening in the lobby area.
- The restaurant and bar, Midi, is awesome
- Need a tip for dinner? Go one block north to Bush street and turn right. Then, directly to the left is a small hidden alley (Belden Pl) with a couple of good restaurants. Such a nice place!
- The inside rooms are very dark. The Internet is not functioning well.
- Here's a tip: stay at a Kimpton
- Private single bathrooms on second floor
- Friendly and efficient staff! Location is awesome--next to BART station, a few blocks away from Union Square and shops.
- Wifi name/passwordonly good for one device, not phone plus laptop
- The bellman are great!
- Good hotel, but $25 resort fee is a bit of a kick to the wallet, but still often cheaper than other hotels. Nespresso, 2x waters, reasonably well appointed rooms.
- Lobby, warm welcome, complimentary wine, great location, nice rooms, decent size and affordable.
- Love the AM coffee and evening beverages. Also a clean, comfortable room.
- It is stylish and friendly. It retains old San Francisco early 20th century charm with midcentury modern furnishings. Room has great use of small space and the person who decorated has great taste...
- Recently renovated and super cute! Good value for the cost
- Nice boutique in a great location. Rooms are decently sized. Decor is an awkward mix of modern and traditional