8 Delaware Ave (at Boardwalk)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Made our South's Best List! This family-run tradition is celebrating 50 years of business with its signature blend of rides, games and family entertainment.
- If your child is under 42 inches, don't bother trying to let your child on bumper cars- the employees won't guilt into letting him/her on.
- Go after lunch to avoid long lines
- Remember the Haunted House does not open until 6:30 p.m.!
- Great rides for the wee ones!
- Great for kids !!!
- The haunted mansion is the best ride here for all ages.
- Noisy but fun for all ages! From boats for the little kids to Bumper cars, haunted house and Pirate Games ...
- Great fun for the whole family. Ride tickets never expire and games are still $1.
- Skeeball is fun and you can trade 3 of one size for the next size up. Haunted mansion is fun but get there before 6:30 or you will wait a while
- The mayor is always in the house!!!
- The haunted house is one of the top dark rides in the country.
- Nice but should not allowed smoking in here. Nasty for children. Ugh!
- Tickets are good from year to year
- Rides open at 1 pm
- a great throwback amusement park! try "frog bog" for a blast from the past.
- The gravitron will make u barf.
- Best time to go is Sunday afternoon: the din is more bearable then!
- Hasn't changed in 15+ years, which is amazing... the horse game at street corner is super addictive + real rides are surprisingly fun + skee ball is classic + few video arcade, many mors interactive!!