Food Truck, Japanese, Asian
Lists & rankings
- They make regular appearances on Friday at the Downtown 3rd Farmers Market. [Eater 38 Member]
- Karai burger FTW!
- Egg on burger = new to me and delicious!
- Never say no to the tamago.
- Two must-haves on the menu are the original Fukuburger, and the Pig Burger, a savory Fuku-patty topped with miso-glazed applewood-smoked bacon, pickled ginger and sweet onions.
- "One of the best burgers I've had, period - Japanese or not. The cooks are super nice, make you feel like a brother or cousin the way they'll just start joking around with you." - Daniel Horning
- Among the best is the Karai burger, topped with cucumbers, avocado cream, spicy mayo and a habanero sauce. Fuku!
- Bomb.com as usual
- the frys are bomb!
- Try the tamago burger!!
- Fuku moco? With fries and double that fuku sauce? Dooooohhhh
- Part of the fun of this tasty burger experience is their food is served out of a moving truck! You'll need to check their online schedule to find its current location: fukuburgertruck.com/schedule
- #2 Tamago Burger, can't go wrong. SO GOOD
- Jazz fries all the way!!!
- Check their website to see where they're gonna be next....Great burgers!
- Also, Naga Dogs are AMAZE-BALLS.
- Order the Buta-Burger and ask for the secret sauce!
- I'm Tryin To catch This Truck!!!
- Everything is a MUST have!
- Everything on their menu is awesome!!