- the lunch specials (12-4 pm) are very tasty and come with soup and salad
- California and Alaskan Roll were great, but the Yam Maki (sweet Potato) is excellent.
- Get the fotou maki :3
- The rose lady maki (specials menu) is delicious...but spicy. Ask for the wasabi sauce on the side if you want to control the heat.
- Must try their bento boxes! Yummmm!
- Great food, no regrets!
- Love the Salmon/Tuna Don. A good serving of sashimi on a bed of perfectly seasoned rice. Yum!
- Best Sushi in Quincy IMO, gyoza are delicious, tuna summer, volcano and redsox spicy tuna all great!
- The gyoza are crispy-fried and delicious.
- Sashimi is generous. Rose lady is drenched in Wasabi and is delicious :)
- The dragon roll and sashimi sushi dinner for two was delicious it comes with two soups and salad
- The Volcano Roll and the Lobster Roll are my absolute favorites. Hands down, one of my best sushi experiences
- Great value- much less expensive than the boston scene- they make their spicy tuna to order- not scooped from a bucket