Front & Company
Apparel, Gift Shop
- Lots of cute stuff next door at their "sister store" (for lack of better terminology)
- Lots of variety! Good for finding something unique or a gift.
- I prefer the attached random store! Awesome and random combined!
- Cute, trendy, vintage-esque consignment and retail store. Love their accessories - rings and bracelets! Their extended shop next door has great house-hold items, cards, and other lovely gifts!
- Not your Vallue Village or regular thrift store experience. If you're trying to find higher brand names at non-retail prices, this may be the place for you
- LOVE Front. Their selection is well-edited. I love looking for shoes here, on trend styles at a fraction of what you'd pay elsewhere. And they have the best gift type items.
- This place sucks. It's a bunch of hipster snobs selling overpriced shit you can get for a quarter of the price at Value Village, or better yet, the Salvation Army.