Gay Bar, Bar
7811 Roosevelt Ave (btwn 78th & 79th St.)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- This bar is awesome! I've also been to the one in Medellin, Colombia. You should visit the one in Colombia, that one has two floors!
- Have a drink.
- Go to this bar on a Thursday night, and see Gio light the bar on fire
- Ruben is the absolute best. Hands down the greatest smile in queens and a personality to match!
- The beers with Juan and Brady is a must or ill cut a bitch!
- The music is annoyingly loud, n the staff is not as "friendly"
- go go boy Oscar sometimes here for happy hour Fridays. Friendly, Sexy, Beefy Hung.
- Had a good time dancing and singing
- que tal es este sitio?
- Karaoke is a BLAST
- Good crowd, good drinks. Come on a Tuesday.
- Unnecessarily loud, shady staff, and the music is a yawn...have a drink at home.
- It smells like garbage in here. Really.
- If you get here after 9pm, everyone's already drunk. But the music is perfect.
- No DILF's on Thursdays lmao's
- If you like a club atmosphere with lain boys . . . this is it