Ice Cream, American
2641 Annapolis Rd
Hanover, MD 21076
- Worst water ever, don't ever order water, even if on a diet...just drink a flavored beverage!!
- Quiet place. Never too crowded. Love the Lumberjack breakfast.
- Not as appealing as the one on Crain hwy
- They fixed the fountain soda issue. Try one, they're good! Nice to see people taking action!
- The fountain sodas taste dirty.
- This Friendly's location appears to be permanently closed.
- Although the food is usually good, the service is almost always very slow :/
- Service was soooo slow and after I informed the server I was paying for the entire 10 top he actually told me to hurry up he had other tables waiting for food.
- food was decent but the service was less than stellar - waited forever for our check - and they ran out of the ice cream I wanted!!!!
- It didn't suck. Little slow but not terrible.
- Food's fine, but the fountain sodas are NEVER good.
- Awful service from Mgr. I said "no mayo" & was given a burger with nothing on it; he argued with me when I asked for lettuce/tomato. Argued w/ my parents over if free sundaes come with senior meals.
- Got to have a Fribble. :-)