The Fresh Grocer
Grocery Store, Market
- After being out all night drinking,come here after 12am and get in on the reduced prepare food.It is the best food deal in the city.
- Worst grocery store ever. Poor design, awful service, and always crowded with half-minded Penn students spending their parents' money. I'd rather take the EL and shop at Aldi than shop here!!
- Drive your car and you can validate your parking in the garage off walnut. Park for free!
- Nothing fresh about this grocery. Dirty, poor selection, unhappy employees, did i mention it's expensive to?
- Sign up for their weekly emails so you can get a free item (w/ $10 purchase) each week!
- Awesome salad bar and mac cheese!
- They have sweet potato bakery goods which are fantastic.
- The bread isn't in one place... It's randomly scattered throughout the store. Makes it fun to find the pita bread.
- This store recycles plastic bags so save your bags until next time you come!
- don't bother with the self checkout machines you'll find shorter lines in the hot food/coffee bar area.
- Worst customer service in the history of supermarkets, and that's saying something.
- ice cream on sale
- Convenient location
- They have blue potato chips here.
- THEY SELL PRINTERS HERE.
- Good to catch a quick bite. The sushi selection is nice, and fresh while it last!
- Best place to get produce in U city
- Customer service could definitely use some work but I need my food, haha.
- Watch out for the occasionally toad scoping out da ladies ; )
- Towards the end of the night you can get 2 slices of pizza for $2. Mmmm.....Buffalo chicken pizza *drools*