- Pho is actually pretty decent. Vietnamese iced coffee is not.
- Pho get about it! The spicy chicken Pho is great. Also, use level up or gopago if u get down like that. U can also order via seamless.
- The menu doesn't specify, but the special beef pho comes with tripe and tendon.
- High tea was way much better.
- Ok food. Don't expect friendly faces, but "pay and buzz off"
- A place called French baguette that sells mostly Vietnamese noodles. Try 5 spiced chicken salad with less noodle for healthy alternative. @eatmentor
- Love coming after the rush, I get my noodles in less than two minutes after I order them! Go for the #12!
- El spicy chicken pho es la neta!!!! Podria comerlo diario... aromatico, especiado. Es una delicia.
- No public bathrooms
- hi-tea was better. spicy beef noodle soup doesn't taste the same since.
- Two hearty spring rolls with tofu and shrimp for $5 and ample peanut sauce. Sold!
- Free can of soda after 2 pm.