Fremont Sunday Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
10:00am - 5:00pm
Lists & rankings
- Most vendors do accept credit cards, but if you must get cash-- DON'T use the Union Bank ATM!! Walk across the street to PCC, buy a thirsty drink and get some cash back instead. Seriously.
- Arepas are yummy so was the pizza and the marshmallows.
- ALways something new here to check out, come for a stroll, come after brunch on a Sunday. (via Scoville)
- Not much in the way of produce (some berries and one or two veggies is all I saw), but great for picking up flea market items, vintage, prepared food, clothing and handmade crafts.
- A TOTAL BLAST!! You can find ANYTHING!
- Good sized market. Market closes at 5pm but really it closes around 4pm
- It's awesome now the sun is coming out q little
- Depending on how the weather is, parking can be easy or hard to find. There are plenty of food trucks and stands to try and there are local bars close by if you plan on extending your day in the area.
- Cool market with lots of good looking food options!
- Very little produce. Fun market for tchotchkes. Fantastic food trucks.
- Don't miss the Afghan cosine.
- It's a market... There's great vendors and good food! What else could you want!
- Check out the flea market in the garage.
- Come for the food trucks at least!
- Rummage area has great finds
- Street tacos from Los Agave $2 ea.
- Street tacos $2 ea.
- A great way to see local artists! Awesome food vendors there too.
- Be sure to wander toward 34th street and check out the fashion trucks!
- Find the vintage black and white photographer! ! He's been here for years and is extremely talented