Freight House Farmer's Market
3:00pm - 6:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
- Try the apple cider doughnuts, fantastic!
- Visit the lettuce people!
- Buy local support your farmers
- The fresh produce and lively indoor area is so inviting. Very much in love with this market!
- Saturday mornings 8am - 1pm. Biscuits & gravy with Red Band Coffee
- So many vendors, so little time.
- Mark's Best salsa inside the freight train has some of THE best salsa ever!
- Went Tuesday but it was incredibly low key. Very few vendors but what was there was very good. However, early Saturday is where it's at! Don't miss it.
- Still cold out. Outside opens in may
- Go early!! The 'good stuff' can sometimes run out. The Amish bakery stand has amazing cinnamon rolls!!
- The best candy truffles at Cassidy's Candy Co. Right in front of the playground on Saturdays!!!
- Had a fabulous brunch at the Market today- Strawberry rhubarb stuffed french toast and cheddar spinach strata, with huckleberry soda... So delicious!
- Pissy vendor wouldn't let me buy radishes ten minutes early for fear other vendors would get mad. Don't come early to avoid crowd.