Fratesi's Italian Foods
910 Lake Harbour Dr (Harbour Pointe Crossing)
Ridgeland, MS 39157
- Try the cheese fritters!
- Great homemade salad dressing. Best Italian in the city.
- Best Italian food in Ridgeland, by far.
- Food isn't horrible, just not worth the $
- Anyone know if they have a place to order dressing online?
- I love this place! It has been my favorite restaurant since I was a little girl. Spaghetti is amazing, but the homemade house Italian dressing is awesome. My family buys the dressing monthly.
- You have have got to try Fratesi's new menu item, " crab crusted mahi mahi dinner." It is outstanding! Fratesi is by far the best Italian restaurant in the Jackson/Ridgeland area!
- Grilled mushrooms are my favorite and I'm not a mushroom fan!
- The Seafood Lasagna is amazing! I also loved their fresh bread and garlic butter! I will be back!
- Chicken Alfredo is amazing, not from a jar or can.
- Great Italian food! Best in Jackson!
- Service was absolutely terrible. Seafood lasagna is a sodium bomb. Awful! Dont ever eat here.