Franklin-Nicollet Liquor Store
2012 Nicollet Ave (at Franklin Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Try the nachos.
- Dog friendly liquor store!
- this place is so f-en ghetto it hurts
- This place is ghetto and stinks also the booze is more expensive go to humms or lake wine and spirits
- They f'n close at 9:55... Wtf???? Jerks.
- Nice store, great selection. just a rough crowd always out front or close by begging!
- I haven't bought anything there yet; basically just dropped in to see what they have - sort of pre-shopping. That being said, I like the selection and will probably be back to make a purchase.
- Get in & out as quickly as you can. Not a place you want to linger.
- Nice people! Just what I need at the right price! Yyyyyyyyeeeessssss!
- They close at 9:55 because legally everyone has to be out of the store at 10:00. Don't take it personal just plan better! They are only open 14 a day
- Ask for your complimentary gift bag with every 40oz malt liquor purchase courtesy of the Mayor.