Franconia Notch State Park
State / Provincial Park, Trail
Franconia Notch Pkwy
Franconia, NH 03580
- Celebrate the White Mountains and the history of the Old Man of the Mountain
- What a spectacular place, specially during autumn.
- Beautiful hiking trails for a variety of skill levels. An attraction for locals and visitors alike.
- Beautiful park with tons to do... Hiking, scenic drives, mountain summits, waterfalls. A must stop while it the White Mountains!
- Hiking the falli g water trail
- Wonderful works of nature!
- Mt Flume & Mt Liberty are not for beginners - newbies to hiking, take the Liberty Spring Trail and avoid Mt Flume unless you're prepared to summit both mountains. The views are worth it though.
- Bring water, wear good sneakers!
- Check out downtown Franconia and take a ride up Streeter Pond Road along the Gale River for a view of Mount Lafayette. See how it inspired David Johnson in 1874! Find it here: 44 15' 3"N 71 46' 35"