Hôtel Four Seasons George V
- , . , , . - ?
- In the restaurant food serves so beautiful, like for the Louvre. Just imagine bluefin tuna tartare marinated in jelly. And what about the foie gras with strawberry foam? You can book a room here
- It's time for the famous ClubSandwich in La Galerie!
- Located just steps from the Champs-Elyses, with private terraces that command all of Paris, lovingly restored 18th-century tapestries, and a defining spirit of elegance and charm. City of Light.
- The place to be when you love luxury and good service. Also my fave spot to celebrate my birthday.
- A beautiful hotel with helpful staff & friendly smiles. People also speak English!
- Love the ambience
- Endroit superbe et classe pour une dclaration d'amour unique...Le bar est fantastique
- Relax at The Spa at Four Seasons George V !Let your cares drift away in one of the capitals most luxurious spas, inspired by the boudoir of Marie Antoinette!
- Highly recommend the Asian Breakfast - I still dream about how wonderful it was.
- Try the Chocolate Marble Cake
- Grandiose. Les plus beaux arrangements floraux. Somptueux.
- As expected the drinks are first class at the George V Hotel Bar, we particularly loved the Hot George Punch. Read our review here http://barchick.com/find-a-bar/paris/george-v-hotel-bar-four-seasons
- Bring your lunch, otherwise it might get pricey... Delicious but pricey.
- Take the George V from the CE to get here, and have a drink at their bar, which we think has some of the best drinks in Paris.
- Tout est sublime! Sublime htel.
- Trs bon Martini Chocolat
- The dining options here are excellent. Don't miss the award-winning restaurants.
- English widely spoken with the added value of FS hospitality....
- Go for the 20 cheese plate