$ $ $
House of Blues (1204 Caroline St.)
Houston, TX 77002
- This is House of Blues' private lounge. When the artist that just played the music hall decides to hang out, 99% of the time they come here.
- They like gay people's money, just so long as you don't dress gay
- Fuse Sunday is fabulous-fog & lasers before 5pm!
- If you got the money for membership. .I suggest to do it!!
- Great environment and staff!
- Beautiful venue...ecclectic crowd.
- House of Blues welcomes all. Just bring yourself. Sunday is relaxed. Be who you are and what you are... FUSE Sundays 3-10pm
- Decor. Service.
- Great time back here during Houstons first Mardi Gras bash!
- Bartenders are friendly. No drink menu, you just say what you like and they make something up.
- I liked the dancing lady w the snake
- Had a great time new years eve bringing in the new year!
- Ask for Josh. He's the best bartender. Call him Josie and tell him Hilary says hi and he'll give you an eye roll and it'll make my day cause he'll bitch about it to me forever.
- Great decor & atmosphere!!
- Cool spot. Be ready though, they usually got a cover, unless you have a hookup to get you in
- Food is super weak. Expensive for quality + mis-prepared = go somewhere else.
- be sure to bring a jacket...they like to keep it cold inside! Awesome service!