Fort Sanders Yacht Club
721 17th St
Knoxville, TN 37916
- Review: Knoxville's own "barcade," drop by to play retro videogames. For the full Nightlife review from knoxville.com, click "More info."
- According to Men's Health, one of The Best College Bars for Beer in America.
- All beers are a dollar off on Sundays, and $2 on Tuesdays.
- Favorite bar in the city. Always see people I know here, love the staff and variety of drinks and games. Serve liquor and take cards now. Stick around for a late night dance party every now and again!
- Thursdays are international Thursdays, $1 off all imports! Magners is my favorite cider!
- This video game bar is one-of-a-kind. It's a long and skinny corridor shaped venue, and the people are all very friendly.
- Offers nearly 100 beers along with 25-cent arcade classics like Street Fighter, Ghost and Goblins, and Tetris, who cares? This place is just fun.
- Awesome!!!! Great video games and beer!
- All the good games are gone now. No more Galaga, Space Invaders, Asteroids, Donkey Kong, or Pac-Man.