Fort Mason Farmers Market
Marina Blvd & Laguna St (Fort Mason Center)
San Francisco, CA 94123
9:30am - 1:30pm
- The ferry farms orange juice is a must buy!
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2011 Winner Editorial Pick BEST COOL LITTLE FARMERS MARKETIn-the-know shoppers from the Marina and Cow Hollow converge on the market's two rows of produce stands every Sunda
- Try the olives!
- Happy Dumpling is the hot spot with 4 fresh-made potstickers for $3
- Great food
- The roasted chicken and potatoes from Roli Roti are amazing. Don't miss!
- Great farmers market!
- The olive bread from the ladies selling bread, the tomato basil hummus OMG the besst I have had to date
- Great options on food and fresh fruits! Lots of people tho
- Good, fair priced and Yum Roli Roti! Just a bit small
- Unfortunatly most of the places have only PORK for meat options. .
- Great place to get fresh produce for the week and support local farmers. Bring cash and come hungry. Get pork dumplings at the small stand on the end. 3 huge dumplings for $4.
- So many good items to choose from. One of the best in the city. Get some pork dumplings to round out all of the awesome produce you just got. Buy your strawberries here too; better than grocery.
- You should absolutely try amazing Nuernberg Bratwurst and Frikadellen -- the highlights of the "breakfast at the Market" mornings!
- Streets of San Francisco NYE 2014 at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA, early @ Tuesday December 31 2013.Grab your tickets @ http://tinyurl.com/o8mzp5e
- Love the lemonade elixirs! Strawberry ride geranium...fresh and Delish!
- I come here now that the North Beach Farmers Market is closed. It's a nice place to come on the weekend. A nice mix of organic & nonorganic items. Fresh fish from fish stall is amazing.
- Bring cash.
- Don't head for home without a fabulous bouquet of $5 flowers from the cute girls with the corner stand!
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2011 Winner Editorial Pick BEST COOL LITTLE FARMERS MARKETIn-the-know shoppers from the Marina and Cow Hollow converge on the market's 2 rows of produce stands every Sunday