Fort Hunter Mansion and Park
History Museum, Park
5300 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Great place to take the kids on holidays and to cook out on camp ground-style grills. <3 this park.
- On your average summer day, you'll be eating a fair share of bugs!
- One of my absolute Favorite Places to take photos
- Go to Fort Hunter with your kids--fun playgrounds. The river is close by. Skip stones.
- Need a no smoking sign around playground.
- Great spot for pictures
- Great place for photos
- Spectacularly located on a bluff overlooking the Susquehanna and Blue Mountain, Fort Hunter Park consists of about 50 acres.