- It's not a trip to Savannah without a trip to Forsyth Park and a photo by the beautiful fountain!
- Playgrounds galoregrassy, shady spots perfect for picnics, a fabulous Cafe + the perfect family photo op in front of the fountain!
- Savannah's first and largest recreational parks, Forsyth Park offers tourists and locals a gorgeous morning stroll, an unforgettable wedding venue, and the perfect sports arena. Have a picnic!!
- One lap around the perimeter of the park is almost exactly one mile
- Don't bring any of the Spanish Moss home. You will likely find chiggers in your car if you do!
- Bathrooms are located in the cafe near the center of the park
- Built in the mid-1800s, Forsyth Park is named for Georgia Governor John Forsyth and has a Fragrant Garden for the blind to enjoy the beauty of the fauna.
- The PERFECT place for children, pets, and a good read! Absolutely phenomenal during the spring and fall months in Savannah.
- The parks and the play grounds where awesome. I am more of a childish person so I was playing on it. Now tips are if u could make the playgrounds even bigger and have biggest park in Georgia. #Awesome
- You can join morning runners as early as 6am!
- Incredible park. Treat your olfactory system to the Fragrance Garden located in the center of the park. Amazing smelling roses, azaleas, sage, rhododendron and many others
- Forsyth Park is a must visit place for Savannah whether you want to do the whole tourist thing or not. Great place for pictures, picnics, and people watching. Not to mention, it is free of course.
- Its beautiful...
- Sometimes if you walk your dogs here, they'll end up with fleas. But it's a great park, otherwise. :)
- Jump the gate
- love the fountain
- Go slacklining at Forsyth near the fountains. Unbelievably good set up.
- Such a beautiful park
- Relaxing green space.
- Romantic night walks around the park with a special someone makes it feel extra special. Such a beautiful place, also great for just getting away and relaxing!