Theater, Concert Hall
- Honestly - did they build this place for midgets?
- Beautiful, historic theater. Seats are very small.
- Seats need a steeper gradient. Guy's head in front of me blocked most views.
- Acoustics are great but the upper level seats are TINY -I've been in car accidents that were less painful
- Not for the tall and/or wide bodied, but a nice theater nonetheless.
- 13 bucks for a glass of wine and 10 for a soda??? Crazy!!! It's NOT new york! Show was good tho...
- Tight seats due to the theater's age.
- Beautiful intimate theater in the classic model.
- Seats are VERY tight - I'm 5' 7" and my knees were practically in the head of the person in front of me. If you are tall, or large, grab an aisle seat!
- Saw Book of Mormon here - an absolutely beautiful and enormous old theatre that you should definitely experience if you have the chance. Sadly, it isn't used very often.
- Saw the Book of Mormon here. Fantastic venue! Definitely come and see a show here and support the theatre!
- Beautiful theater with no real view obstructions on the lower level. However, legroom and personal space are extremely minimal.
- Not worth the ticket prices for the seats designed for children. Go to NY. Same price, more comfortable seats
- Shut Up and Dance
- Bring the glass back and get unlimited free refills for rest of your life.
- Absolutely great show!
- The seats here are tight in terms of leg room -- not necessarily in terms of width. Taller people will need to do some creative leg arranging in order to make it to intermission.