Foodie's Urban Market
Market, Grocery Store
230 W Broadway (C Street)
Boston, MA 02127
- The perfect alternative to Stop and Shop that the neighborhood needed.
- Expensive, but, convenient.
- Very organized. They have pretty much everything you need from a market
- , jalapeo mustard. !
- No good bread here. A gorumet market with bad bread. Only in USA can this happen.
- Wish it had more Asian food i.e. Instant noodles
- Not the biggest of stores but what they have is good and the staff is friendly too.
- Try the food
- Good salad bar and prepared foods in the back for those nights when you don't feel like cooking or ordering out but want something quick and easy at home.
- Really really great store really
- Very fresh and delicious prime steak under $5 a piece!
- Well organized, great selection of meats, cheeses, local ice cream and Boars Head deli meat.
- It may be small, but it's very organized, very clean(yeah, I know it JUST opened), &the employees are extremely helpful. So glad to have this long awaited addition to my neighborhood.