Palermo, Sicilia 90133
- fate pi volte il giro attorno alla fontana: da ogni angolo si scopre un particolare diverso
- Fontana Pretoria
- The Carrara marble fountain, originally crafted in 1555 for a Tuscan villa. It was sold to the city of Palermo and workers broke the fountain down to about 640 pieces and rebuilt it in Palermo.
- Magnifique fontaine et place magnifique
- , ...
- Great fountain and piazza. Very interesting feature, statues. Great to sit and relax
- Walk around the beautiful fountain and discover all the different animal heads spitting water!
- Also called the Piazza della Vergogna. At night it's often lit up and looks really cool.
- An enormous fountain complex which is a bit hidden from the main pathway
- Viene anche detta fontana della vergogna perch le statue sono nude,e questa cosa non era ben vista all'epoca
- A collection of nude nymphs and gods, named by some church people as the fountain of Shame. Nice sunny place but not much space around it
- Un capolavoro, semplicemente incantevole!
- Comnmente llamada la fuente de la vergenza, es una visita obligada!