- DO NOT miss Ralphie the Buffalos famous horseshoe run. Starting in 1934, the tradition happens before every half of every home game.
- Go CU
- Get loud for your Buffs!
- Checking in to a CU game? Show off your college football pride on Instagram and tag your pics with #PACYOURBAGS for a chance to win a trip to the Rose Bowl Stadium on 1/1/14!
- Home of your CU Buffaloes football team! Just like campus the stadium is beautiful. Cant find more school pride anywhere else in Boulder on a game day!
- Nestled up against the Flatirons, Sports Illustrated calls Folsom "the next closest thing to heaven." Watch as Ralphie, the 1,300 lb buffalo, leads the team onto the field prior to every game
- The south end zone was featured in the opening and closing credits of the late 1970s television show Mork and Mindy which was set in Boulder.
- New northeast and north end zone seats are great for kids, and beer
- You can usually get in free if you stand around the gate on the north end of the field. After a bit, when students leave to imbibe, most don't come back. Security will hand you free pass.
- Very good for the 1st america. football field. But ven the locals buy the cheapest tickets and stay closed to the best seats... even standing up.
- Football, you bet!
- Great place to catch a show! Just know what gate you need to go to because security is tight.
- Strict safety code. Bring a clear bag.
- 4th of July fireworks at Folsom field
- Go Buffs!!!
- Great and beautiful place
- New seating is awesome! If you have the means for the champion club, do it!
- BeBe Price Service Award Winner presented at Folsom Field Presidential Level to Cynthia Dietrich! Congratulations woman!
- I love the buffaloes. They're my favorite team. Look at their uniforms, they're so nice and clean. I love the buffs. Can't get enough. They really make me want to scream!
- a very beautiful stadium!