Fojol Bros. of Merlindia
Food Truck, Indian
- The basmati rice-based dishes and lassi pops are worth waiting in line for.
- The food is delish and cheap! The guys are friendly and brighten up your day
- One of the original DC Food truck "hits"... and still one of my "go to" favorites! The food is always good and the staff always entertaining!
- get the mango lassi popsicle, it is delicious
- Great Indian inspired food, amusing guys that work there... I dig for the veg dishes, but the butter chicken is also rockin'!
- The only thing better than the concept of good Indian food on wheels is the reality & these guys have it nailed! Be sure to cap off your meal with a Lassipop!
- Fun guys in the truck, awesome quality food, and cheap! 2 currys and rice for $6.. add a bottle of water for just $1!
- This food truck is awesome. The Buttered Chicken and Chicken Curry are great.
- Best curry in DC that's not Rasika
- Be sure to get there early. The line has been getting long
- Go for the spicy beef berbere with spongy tef-based injera bread, but the buttered chicken over basmati rice is a favorite from the Indian menu. Grab some napkins and prepare to eat with your hands.
- So good, get everything.
- Best Indian food truck. They are at franklin square only on fridays. Check their tweets.
- Best guacamole this side of the Rio Grande!
- Butter chicken=super delicious
- The dingo bite is not accurately portrayed. It's more f a small cup
- Get the spicy chutney on top!
- Get the lentils, cauliflower and potatoes, or pumpkin. The chicken curries are pretty great to.
- Hospitality is awesome and food is cheap!
- Great Indian- as good as any restaurant. Consists of 4 options: 2 veggie / 2 meat; 2 savory / 2 spicy. All amazing. Get the lassi pops: mango is best, but I also dearly love ginger.