323 President Clinton Ave (btwn Cumberland & S Rock St.)
Little Rock, AR 72201
- The wifi password = beerknurd
- order a hot pretzel. just do it.
- Don' t count out shots! Saucer has liqour abd mixed drinks as well...
- the ambassadors of fine ale. hard not find a favorite brew on draught. great food too.
- The door man can eat kimchi for hours
- Check out their daily specials. There is always something going on. My favorite night is Wednesday. Get the featured beer and take home a pint glass.
- Great food to go along with hundreds of beers so don't count it out in the eating realm.
- drink another La Fin Du Monde
- Weihenstephaner kristall-weissbier. The w's are pronounced as v's and junk. It's good.
- Great specials. Lots of selection
- Wall of taps!!!!!
- If you are a ufo member, frequently drinking beer and earning a plate, there is never a cover charge
- The soft pretzel was yum. It was made slightly saltier, however, by the tears I shed over the lack of Kronenbourg.
- This isn't advertised very clearly but after 7 pm, it's closed to anyone under 21. My boyfriend and I were excited to come here but I guess we'll have to wait two more years. :(
- I take everyone who visits town here. And they love it!! :)
- Beer, food, and the environment is great!!! The servers are nice too.
- The pretzels are awesome, especially when paired when any of the available brews! Seasonals are always a good way to experience a new beer.
- Two words: Soft pretzels.
- Double chocolate beer
- Darts are acquired by using your license as collateral at the bar. Waitresses will attain quarters for the pool which is $1 game.