The Flying Pig Truck
Food Truck, Korean
Los Angeles, CA
- Duck taco. Yummers!!
- pork belly bun / spicy pork taco
- order the tamarind duck taco
- When the Kogi line is too long.
- Despite the name, this truck offers more than just pork based items (like smoked chicken tacos with green curry) and crab balls. Mmmmm
- The peanut butter pork burrito is tasty if you are a fan of peanut butter... and pork... and burritos.
- I caught the truck in downtown Santa Monica and I must say the pork/beef sliders are ridiculously good!
- Ohdearlord. Tamarind duck tacos. $2.50 for a taco. They are small and delicious! Also they have pork belly buns.
- Great menu of different pork-inspired dishes on this truck.
- The spicy pork, pork belly, and sliders are to die for! Best food truck for sure!
- Way better than most trucks out there! Spicy pork and duck taco are definitely worth the wait! I think they're opening a cafe in little tokyo in April.
- Tamarind duck taco is a must try
- So tasty. Try it. Follow the Tweets. Love it!!
- Crunchy Tofu Bun is one of the best Veggie options in the street food scene.
- Eat tofu tacos with kimchi!