Gardens by the Bay (18 Marina Gardens Dr)
+65 6420 6848
- Resting place: Right above the Pollen restaurant is California Garden. There r seats for u to rest ur tired feet, & an elevated view of the garden below
- The most beautiful place I've ever seen.
- The best place in Singapore to go to escape the heat and humidity. The temperature is set to "Eternal Spring" to allow for species of plants that have spring blooms to flourish.
- Remember that Flower Dome is closed for maintenance during the last Tuesdays of every month.
- Amazing- not only do they manage the microclimates for the flora. They also somehow manage to air-condition the footpaths for people, and leave the desert high temp for the flora!!
- Discover the various plants in different continents during the spring season
- Bring a shawl, it gets chilly in the observatories.
- Tulipmania starts on 14th April. Expect gorgeous tulips blooms!
- Looks like a beautiful mini Amsterdam area but sadly, the tulips didn't bloom as they just replaced the bulb not long ago. Can totally smell the fragrance of the flowers though.
- Amazingly beautiful...
- On really hot days, the Flower Dome is not cold, but comfortable.
- Celebration of Chrysanthemums (24Sept-10Nov 2015|9:00am-9:00pm).Marvel at unusual varieties of exquisite Chrysanthemums while strolling thru a scenic landscape inspired by traditional Chinese gardens.
- Bunga tulip pun ada jugak
- Syurga bunga kat sini
- Not so impressive as Cloud Forest
- Interesting and cooler than outside!
- Ticket is expensive but worth
- Follow Miffy's adventure.......
- Nice function room!