Flavor Del Mar
American, Lounge, Bar
$ $ $ $
- Cruise to Flavor's massive sea-view patio for a burger consisting of a 9oz prime beef patty piled with house-cured bacon, tomato onion marmalade, seared Truffle Tremor goat cheese and truffle aioli.
- Tuna tacos, spicy shrimps, duck fat fries, all yumms... Love the food...
- Naomi Wise reviews the "mainly flavorful" Flavor Del Mar in this week's Reader
- If you are a hot girl then this is the place to come and look for a rich tool.
- Get the tangerine jalapeo margarita. It's spicy delicious.
- Try the chips and sauces!
- The most incredible meal I've ever had. Everything was amazing from drinks to appetizers to dinner to dessert....I was in food heaven thru out my entire meal. And great atmosphere and view!! Enjoy!!
- Try the Speciality bloody Mary's - love the Sundries Mary on the rocks and the pickled Mary on the rocks
- Great flights of tequila, whiskey, grappa, sake and wine
- There's a new Chef and the Thrillist Tip is no longer available. Bummer!
- Lobster tempura is face meltingly good....
- The heart of Cougarsville. If you like cougars, then welcome to Mecca..
- Great atmosphere for a few drinks and people watching
- Love the Lavender martini and for spicy cocktails try the NectarineJalepeno
- Go w crispy shrimp, tuna tacos and prosciutto pizza!
- Order the margarita with the chile lime salt :p
- Try the Big Eye Tuna Tartaki
- Nice place to hang while gf is getting a mani and peti.
- The house-made pappardelle with mushrooms and truffle oil is ridiculously good.
- Come for the decor, stay for the drinks and house chips.