61 O'Connell St
Dublin, Dublin City 1
- Amazing food. :) staff are very nice as well
- Beef and Guinness pie is excellent!
- Food is great, staff lovely and right across the street from a cinema. Very handy for pre-movie dinner!
- Platos enormes pero sper ricos!!!!
- Bangers and mash was very nice! And the soup was lovely!
- Good lunch menu. Stop for a light lunch when shopping tired you.
- Les plats sont sans grande saveur. La viande comme le poisson sont trop cuit. Mme la bire nest pas terrible. Seul point positif le cadre est agrable et le personnel est sympathique.
- It was a beautiful day stamped with a place to love and talk with beautiful and coffee
- Nice place, good espreseo ;)
- Great food, great place
- Not bad. Have lunch menu on Sundays - Irish Stew or Fish & Chips for 9.95. Stew mostly contained potatoes, but fish was great. Pint of Guinness - 4.90
- Good food and good sevice
- Staff very nice
- I did not like the stew...tasted just like blend soup with potatoes and carrots. The beef lasagna was awesome thought...
- Great food and very nice staff
- Nasty veggy soup, horrible garlic bread and tasteless chicken penne.
- The burgers are fantastic. Just make sure you don't have a boring simple one!
- Wonderful steaks!
- Recommend the Flanagan's Burger...delicious. Stay away from the Cashel Burger unless you like blue cheese!
- Irish Stew is very good.