Five Star Hainanese Chicken Rice (五星海南鸡饭)
176 Jiaozhou Road | 胶州路176号 (Xinzha Road | 新闸路)
+86 21 6258 1398
- Clearly an awesome addition to the Jing'an Area. Fantastic food great service
- The chicken is decent but rice is so so - and it is not the Chain of Five Star from Singapore but indeed has a Singapore chef partner (and a local shanghainese partner). Will give it a 7 out of 10
- Strictly mediocre. CRC around the corner has better hainan chicken rice.
- Finally tried this restaurant. The chicken is tender and rice tasty. But the coconut toast is too sweet for me. Have to mention the place is really small, not fit for a large group dining.
- The garlic, chilli and soy sauce are as close as you can get of the real thing, good job!
- Ils sont spcialiss dans le poulet, il est donc trs bon! Le riz cuit dans le bouillon de poulet est un dlice. A tester aussi, la boisson l'orge (Barley water).
- I wish i held my expectations low because the hainan chicken falls to the mediocre category. And why don't they serve soup on the side?
- Be prepared to wait thirty minutes or more if you go during peak meal times and want to eat in the restaurant. They also do takeaway
- Awesome chicken and toast. Very authentic!
- This was real good but there was no chicken left when we got there. Make sure to come early.
- The garlic, chilli and soy sauce are as close as you can get, good job!
- Garlic, chilli and soy sauce tastes just like the real thing!
- One of the best Hainan chicken rice in the town. Close to Xintiandi easy to go by metro line 1 in Huangpi Nan Statio. Suggest to try chicken leg with chicken oil rice. Don't forget the sweet source.