Lists & rankings
- Great rooftop terrace, amazing to chill out. However, the pints are extremely overpriced.
- 6 Nations Rugby matches are shown here live. There is a giant screen and TVs throughout the bar.
- Food is ok. Not bad not great. Big bar. 5 levels. Music/dj every night.
- Go there on a Thursday night after 23 for Shane Butler (and probably me :P)
- Rude bartender, and my friend was better at clearing tables than the waitstaff.
- You can enter the lower floor (club) without charge by entering the pub first (ground floor) and then using stairs that are all the way to the left of the bar
- Last dinner in Dublin :)
- Live Music is just the best!! This place has a "club" downstairs as well but the first part of the night in the pub was much better!
- Parada obligada en la ronda del Temple Bar. Ambiente, msica en directo y Guinness
- A great rooftop bar, not amazing views. Downstairs has a good club that is open till late
- Wifi doesn't work and food is overpriced no wonder is 80% empty
- The Traditional Irish Stew is delicious, good service too :)
- Nice but expensive.
- Msica en directo, buen ambiente, recomendable 100%
- Take care smokers! People stealing your beer and securities are assholes!
- Went here with my girlfriend --she is so amazing i love her I LOVE U LIZ LOL
- Do not ask anything to red-dressed waiters. They don't serve.
- Not so good, things sold out, stress, and why? Poor management? Pitty...
- Great pub featuring a large stag's head above the bar. Still looks the way it looked when opened in 1890. No music playing and very warm inside.
- You can gaze out the window here at the river Liffey watching life go by. They have a DJ every Friday and Saturday night, drink, dance and eat - they have a good selection of Irish & European dishes.