Music Venue, Bar
6615 Roosevelt Rd (at Clarence Ave)
Berwyn, IL 60402
- Sunday night is big band night , 16 piece tonight
- FitzGerald's has been a gathering spot from the early days as a hunting club and watering hole through its years as a jazz club. It has a reputation for great music without any pretense.
- A musical gem, simply a great place for local and national acts with a great laidback vibe. The Side Bar is great and there is a Wishbone right next door. TW 's FitzGerald's
- E4L RECORDZ WOULD LOVE TO PERFORM HERE
- 3.50 PBR 's & Cajun food !! Yeah!!
- No food, but you cannhave it delivered.
- Great music venue. Its made for music not a sports bar that has a band in on the weekends... my only complaint was I never had any wait staff offer any service.
- FitzGerald's offers awesome concerts! Kudos for hosting some of Oak Park's best music talent last evening. Great beer selections, too!
- Hey FitzGerald's, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- Open Mic on Tuesday nights is unlike every other open mic. The absence of egos and the preponderance of original songwriters is excellent.
- Great venue!
- Loved it!! Just need to get there earlier next time, to get some seating. Overall great experience. Def recommend it! Drinks are cheap too!!
- Ok, its in Berwyn (Brrrrryynnn??) so its a bit off the track. But....1,0000% worth it. The best country bands play here. We play here. Main room is fantastic...side bar is fantastic! Always fun
- A double-header. The 'fat' musicians get most of the applause, but this is a solid venue for craftbeers. Its biggest problem? It is four long blocks away from the Blue Line L. (The walk is safe.)
- This band is awesome!!
- We love Fitzgerald's. And this band here today....is pretty darn good! Treehouse, I believe they're called.
- Cheap beer, great bands. Try the Side Bar if you get there early.
- Open mic night is every Tuesday at 9pm. It's got to be the most musical, least attitudinal open stage in Chicagoland.
- The food is fantastic, the music is great, and the beer is tasty. Overall a great spot! And the patio is dog friendly.