Music Venue, Rock Club, Concert Hall
2706 White Oak Dr (Studewood)
Houston, TX 77007
- Come support your local artists at open mic nights!
- Watch great bands play
- Good bar and good music.
- 2012 Best of Houston Winner: Best Live-Music Venue. Check out more Houston Press Winners here:http://www.houstonpress.com/bestof/ Or go moblie with the free Best Of app.
- catch a live show of some local texas band on a hot sweaty houston night with a shiner bock in hand
- Pay cash at the door for shows. If you use debit they tack on huge service fees
- Be careful where you park. New restaurants parking not welcoming fitz patrons
- If it's a busy night and the bathroom actually has TP and paper towels, stash some in your purse. You'll need it later.
- Academy Black FTW!
- Big improvements since the new ownership have made this a great venue to see regional touring acts at. They're also pretty well stocked in the beer department now!
- on 06/09/11: Wild Moccassins are one of the coolest bands around. Why they didn't choose the name Wild Loafers is beyond me, but hey, we still dig them.
- Great evening with Robert Ellis playing music as well as Larry Sepulvado and Austin Sepulvado!
- Under new management. Much cleaner, better shows and still has that good 'ol Fitz vibe
- New ower/operators!
- Drinks are way to expensive here :(
- Tuesdays. Great cocktails. Open jukebox. Go.
- Anybody from Cleveland? This place is like peabodys. Just like home
- Dirt cheap drinks in a lively atmosphere.
- What a great intimate environment for a show
- Very small venue .... exits not well accesible in case of emergency