Theater, Concert Hall
10 Exchange St E
Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Surly or PBR for $6, your choice! Make the right call.
- If it is a sold out event, use the bathroom before intermission. 5 stalls in the women's restroom=longest bathroom line I've ever seen at a theater.
- We are excited to sponsor Wits! Try a Big Ginger for $6 and tweet us what you think of it! @2GingersWhiskey #BigGinger #Wits
- Love this NPR theater.
- Be sure to take a close look at the shadow boxes in the hall outside the main floor seating area. They creatively illustrate some of the history of the Fitzgerald Theater.
- Beautiful space for a show. You can feel transported in time.
- This is I nice historic venue. MPR holds events here, including Films at the Fitz.
- Prairie home companion was amazing!
- Wits is a MUST see show. Great to listen to it on MPR...but even better seeing it at its home venue!
- First time here. Very cool/hip for an older place. Comparible to State Theater. Acoustics are great for the opener. Can't wait to hear how they bring out Lissie's voice
- This place is beautiful and the seats are super comfy :)
- Phenomenon of a wonderful band, and the great grandchildren of Captain and Maria Von Trap!
- Wow, Rodriguez is terrible. See the documentary but the show is awful. Oh well.
- No coat check :(
- Learn where the bathroom is before you get too drunk!
- on 11/16/11 w/John Darnielle of the Mountain Goats