$ $ $
- THE institution in Kinsale, probably the best seafood restaurant, but a little bit formal
- Try the smoked salmon, mmmm.
- Best sea food restaurant in the area! Steep prices but the food is worth it!
- Book to avoid disappointment.
- Great place and great food, ask for the tuna as starter or main course is delicious...
- Very nice seafood, I got the fish pie that was gorgeous.
- Seafood chowder to start is a must!
- Good food but prices are stuck somewhere in Celtic Tiger Ireland
- I heard the fish is good. Nah, it's bleeding great.
- Can't go wrong with oysters and mussels...nom!
- Crab lovely. Girl at front of house does not like buggys!
- Save room or don't get an appetizer, the meals are HUGE. Well worth the price. Salmon was my favorite.
- Try the Oysters! To be highly recommended!
- Definitely worth the stop :). Fantastic seafood, and medium prices. Really good tuna. Oysters were ok, but the mussels were better...
- Great Tuna steak and also an amazing lobster
- Chowder is amazing!
- Amazing seafood, food is fresh and service is very good. That's why they could command such price. Even though it is a bit expensive especially for Ireland, I think it is worthy.
- Well known fish restaurant.
- Fish crumble
- Food is fab!