The Fish House
1310 Winter Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
- try the clam chowder.
- Fish sammich on rye, oh my!
- The only omelette I've ever liked. Fluffy and delicious. Not flat and gross. Get the chicory coffee. Nom.
- Possibly the best fried fish sandwich in Louisville. Of course, what really makes this place a star is the attention given to the side dishes. Great owners and fast service.
- I love the seafood platter you can't go wrong everything I love fish clams oysters and more
- Fried green tomatoes were a treat with catfish and white cheddar Mac n cheese
- My family has been coming here for many years.Delicious food friendly family atmosphere.
- Great food anytime of the day
- Everything basically
- Great breakfast place in the morning! Try the cinnamon sugar beignets and chicory coffee- they are super cheap too!
- Potato cakes, egg in a hole, and beignets better than cafe dumont
- Best fish in town
- Wow. Amazing fish. Must try.
- The owner who took our order wasn't very friendly at all. He was nice to the strait couple beside us... GREAT FOOD! But your customer service stinks.
- Best fish, soup and beignets in the city!
- Great food and big portions.
- Use the sweet Louisville Stoneware mugs!
- Review of The Fish House: Fry masters have what seafood lovers want
- The onion rings fried in the green river style batter are some of the best in town.
- Fantastic benigns and a favorite spot to nosh